#OMNÌA 2.0 is a unique product of its kind. In addition to having the characteristics expected from a modern interior cleaner including a thorough and safe cleaning on all materials, even the most delicate or sensitive ones.
#OMNÌA 2.0 has passed the strict international tests for virucidal and bactericidal activity UNI EN 1276 | UNI EN 13697 | UNI EN 14476 carried out by independent ISO 17025: 2005 accredited external laboratories.
#OMNÌA 2.0 boasts 7 exclusive advantages:
- It has passed strict international virucidal activity and bactericidal tests.
- It removes bad odours and prevents them from forming.
- Its innovative formula does not strain the materials or colours. It contains a plastic restoring agent and a UVA and UVB protective filter which, in addition to giving the panels and dashboards a bright colour and a silky feel, enhances their natural opacity.
- Since it is not an APC but an interior cleaner, it has a higher concentration with respect to other products in its category, a feature that makes it highly versatile to use, turning it, in the recommended dilution, into a quick interior detailer.
- Perfect finish: thanks to its special formula, with newly designed surfactants, it is able to provide the best performance in the presence of low alkalinity, creating a foam that is easy to rinse and easy to process. It leaves the surface free of debris after passing a microfibre cloth over it. The use of a bristle brush for cleaning leather or plastic allows a deep cleansing of dirt that is difficult to remove, minimising the need to use the melamine sponge.
- It does not contain caustic or alcoholic substances and can therefore be used with the Tornador or RotorJet systems without causing irritation to the respiratory tract and on leather seats without dehydrating them.
- It is compatible with previously applied fabric and leather sealants.
- 1:1 for deep cleaning and stubborn dirt.
- 1:1 to restore plastics strained by aggressive APCs used previously or faded by sunlight
- 1:2 for special cleaning
- 1:10 for normal cleaning
- 1:4 for leather
- 1:15 to use #OMNÌA 2.0 as a quick interior cleaner
- 1:7 if used with Tornador or RotorJet system
7 in stock